Learning How To Do Black Magic is not a product of the modern age. It is believed that magic traces its origins to the early pages of recorded history. At that time, the ancient humans wondered why the environment was often very hostile and even deadly. Things like birth, illness and death puzzled them. Even the weather, the moon, the sun and the stars seemed inexplicable.
The whole world then was a big mystery. In an effort to understand, and maybe control the powerful unknown forces that seemed to manipulate nature, people started the practice of various rituals and eventually learned How To Do Black Magic. This led to a better understanding of the various fields of science as we know today like medicine, astronomy, and chemistry.
Black magic is a form of magic specifically used to harm another human being. This was widely practiced in the medieval times and very much associated with the devil. Through spells and incantations, dark forces are summoned in an attempt to rein the natural order. It is difficult to distinguish black magic from white magic, its opposite, as they both pose potential harm and dangers in their aim to control forces of nature.
Some people believe in the myth that in order to master How To Do Black Magic one must make a pact with the devil. The witches in the 1692 Salem witch trials are said to have done it. This is the reason for the success of their dreaded witchcraft.
To be involved in this type of magic will mean exposure and vulnerability to evil forces. Black magic is not a game nor is it like the usual sleight of hand type normally seen performed on stage or at parties. To many people, especially those who have survived such attacks directed at them, it is very real. In some cases, it can even be fatal.
Whether you are just curious or considering the practice of this craft, you have to be aware of the dangers it may bring not only to the person it is intended for, but to you as well. Following are some tips on How To Do Black Magic:
1. Read a book of spells or witchcraft to learn how to call forth a spirit or an entity. Know the various spirits, their names and the powerful words or incantations to make them come.
2. Being aware of the consequences, decide if you really want to hurt someone else. What do you want to accomplish? There may be other positive ways you can explore to resolve conflicts without resorting to this harmful type of magic.
3. Spirits are said to manifest themselves on quiet settings whether indoors or outdoors. Find an appropriate place.
4. Draw a circle on the ground and stay inside. Concentrate and say the words of power you learned and the name of the spirit you want to call three times. Repeat with more conviction each time until the spirit emerges.
5. When the spirit or entity appears, courteously pay your respects. Reply to any question it may raise. Then relay your own request.
6. Ask the spirit to leave without harming you once your request is granted.
Learning How To Do Black Magic is easy. However, the damage it may bring is sometimes irreversible. It is best that you think hard before proceeding.